61. LOVE


OH!!!!!!!
My LOVE…..;
Our Hearts Always beat as one
Yes! I know that,
Our Minds always think as one
Yes! I know that,
You are my world
Yes! I Love to say that,
A special world for me is you….


I would wish to be with you forever
Be yours forever
I could not find that,
Where we belong,
where our love belongs………..?
Yes! I knew that,
I could never meet anyone like you…!

I love the way you wake
I love the way you smile
I love the way you look
I love the way you breathe
I love the way you walk
I love the way you eat
I love the way you see
I love the way you dance
I love the way you sleep
Dear….!
Love the way as me

I am so Proud of me
Because;
I have choose a correct Love

I love you with my Heart!
You are my World, Body, Soal...
Yes! You are ME

You are my forever music
You are mine
I will Love you with my heart forever

I LOVE YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

விழுவியம் காப்போம்

91.தமிழர் ஆடற்கலை வடிவங்கள்

ஹைக்கூ கவிதைகள்